Wiemy o co chodzi.
Oto odpowiedzi ChatGPT:
Moje wstawki na czerwono...
If you like, I can also investigate this specifically as a current Blogger outage/problem affecting comments in September 2026.
Yes. I investigated this specifically, and your observation is correct: there is strong evidence that this is a current Blogger comments problem affecting multiple users, rather than something peculiar to your browser or account.
What I found
- There is a new Google Blogger Help Community thread posted today titled “Blocked comments roll-up thread.” The reported symptom is almost exactly yours: after writing a comment and clicking Publish, a black “Publishing” box appears and remains stuck.
- There is also a Reddit report from today from a Blogger publisher saying that readers could no longer post comments and that the author's own replies were also failing. The author specifically reports that the last successful reader comment was around 4 September 2026 at 10:00 AM.
- The Reddit discussion includes another user mentioning a reCAPTCHA-related error, which is potentially significant because Blogger's comment submission process can depend on Google's anti-abuse/reCAPTCHA systems.
- Interestingly, general outage monitors aren't showing Blogger as completely down. Downdetector Australia currently says there are no broad current Blogger problems, while StatusGator reports Blogger as operational but does show some user-submitted outage reports.
My conclusion
This looks much more like a Blogger comments/submission infrastructure problem than a problem with individual blogs.
In particular, the combination of:
4 September → comments stop working → “Publishing…” hangs → multiple unrelated Blogger blogs/users affected → reports appearing in the Blogger Help Community
is quite compelling.
It also explains why changing browsers or clearing cookies may not solve it.
What I would do for now
Don't keep repeatedly submitting the same comment. Because the interface is hanging, we don't know whether Blogger has actually received the comment but failed to return the confirmation. Repeated attempts could potentially result in duplicates if the backend eventually processes them.
I'd wait for Google to correct the problem, while keeping an eye on the new Blogger Help Community thread.
If you want, I can dig further into the Blogger Help Community thread and other reports to determine whether Google has identified the cause (particularly the possible reCAP.
Czyli -- nie wiadomo.
Naprawiło się... Na jak długo, nie wiadomo, ale póki co, można komentować :-)
ReplyDelete